Re: base banner style for f11 leonidas artwork

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Charlie Brej wrote:
I do like. Simple yet styled. I made a plymouth splash based on it. There is a video[1] and the source for anyone who wants to have a go at

Cool animation Charlie, but somewhat slow :p I hope the F11 boot process will not take *that* much and increasing the speed of the white line may not be good looking, how about making the shape bigger (so it is filled faster)?

Its not the shape that is slowing it down, its a predicted boot time which by default in test mode is set to 60 seconds (2-3 times slower than real). We match the machine's boot speed to the animation.

On that topic, the CPU usage is practically 0% which is nice.