Re: Introduction and First Project (Máirín)

Kevin Friedemann wrote:
Cool thanks for the link. Most of the designs I do are in Illustrator so that they are in vector format. I can convert it to (almost) any format you need though. I have done a very small amount of print but not enough to really work with it. Usually when I have an idea about a design in my head i'll look up some tutorials and mix and match a little

If you work in Illustrator, please do not sent the files in .ai format. Inkscape can import such files, but the import is far from perfect. You can use SVG, which is a Free format, but please take care to create clean SVG (in my experience, the SVGs exported from Illustrator are very bloated and sometime include embedded bitmpas).

from those. I am pretty good with icons and have some knowledge with Flash animation as well.

Please, no Flash animations, we don't have tools in Fedora to edit them and the Free players are not reliable.