Re: [echo-perspective] New computer icon set (Mark)

2009/3/13 Kevin Friedemann <kevin.friedemann@xxxxxxxxx>
That would look really good vectorized.  Samsung monitors have that nice curve to them that makes it look really good.  Or maybe even make a combination of that Samsung you listed and this one.  The keyboard also fits very well with it.  As for a mouse, maybe something like this? (Sorry if it's already been created, i'm new and trying to get in the flow of things.)

the second link is not giving me permission to see.

i suggest you to use plain text mail, than an HTML one.
IRC : HFactor | Phone : 09496346709 | PGP : 4634C034 | W : http://hiran.in
Jay London  - "I saw a stationery store move."