Re: theme song

wonderer wrote:
Hy,
Do we have something like a theme song for fedora? Either lyrics or a
composition?
Sounds like a good idea (after some are working on a picture book that
would be the next step I guess).

Only that if does not need to block on the photo book, some of us working on that (like me) may nob be skilled with music or with composing English lyrics... and I believe we have enough people for multiple projects going at the same time.