Re: F11 visual concept idea - greek

Máirí­n Duffy wrote:

This is a really really sloppy mockup but hopefully illustrates the kind of visuals I'm thinking of for F11:

https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/8/83/Artwork_F11_greek-concept_mockup1_mo.png

I'm thinking maybe somewhere more mountainous with some mists, and with some vines/plants growing up the columns with some sunbeams on them. What do you think?

And maybe some green, the first impression looking at the mockup was that the pasture is sand and all he pictures is a wasteland with ruins.

But having some misty mountains (the Olympus) should be awesome.