Re: Updated EDU SIG Artwork Request

María Leandro wrote:
Hello again.

This afternoon I had some ideas for the Artwork, and this two thing came up... only a sketch.

http://tatica.fedorapeople.org/EduSig/thumb_wallpaper2.jpg
http://tatica.fedorapeople.org/EduSig/thumb_wallpaper3.jpg

Hi and thanks for all your work!

I do really like the second one (wallpaper3)... :)

--Sebastian

2009/1/18 María Leandro <tatica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tatica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

    2009/1/18 Sebastian Dziallas <sebastian@xxxxxxxx
    <mailto:sebastian@xxxxxxxx>>

        Hi there,

        I've recently updated the Education SIG's request here [1],
        since we were discussing it in our last meeting.

        Since we've been shifting the target group of our spin around,
        we're now targeting students with an age of > 12 (as well as
        teachers, etc.). I was thinking of probably having a wallpaper,
        which wouldn't be too childish, but maybe have an reference to
        science or the world itself.

        Concerning the wiki banner: Maria, can we use the one you created?

        --Sebastian

        [1]
        https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService#Fedora_Education

    Sure!

    I'll be back of vacations this monday; (so I'll be able to do more
    draws :D)

[...] snip!