F11 Schedule

Hi Everyone,

As Mairin mentioned on the list, several us met at FUDCon to fine tune the release schedules for each of the teams. Our ultimate goals is to make the release process smoother and better coordinated so that the hard work everyone does is recognized and included in the release on time.

My first draft of the art schedule is here:
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-11/f-11-art-tasks.html

Here are a few questions I had while working through the schedule:

1) Shouldn't there be a milestone for choosing the final icon theme and "look & feel" for the release like preferably at Beta or Feature so there is time to tune and clean up for GA?

2) Is it a correct assumption that the splash screens are completed after the wallpaper and most likely based on the wallpaper?

3) On Sunday we discussed the banners that need to be created for GA. I caputred them in the following way, but need more clarification:

We said there are three banners for GA:
  a) large banner
  b) "the release is out, go get it"
  c) release name on start.fedoraproject.org

  Q: where are the banners for #a and #b displayed once finished?

We also said that all of the banners need to be translated.
  Q: does this apply to only #a and #b or does #c apply too?

Thanks for your help,
John