Re: Art ideas for Fedora 11 (grub, boot, splashes, window decorations, button styles etc...)

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Samuele Storari wrote:
I think work on the Golden Ratio will be good.

Let's get all these ideas in one place on the wiki. I
started a page at FUDcon but with the bad network on the
last day wasn't able to send out the link, here it is:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F11

Actually is anyone willing to volunteer to go through this thread and make sure each of the different treatment ideas is noted on the above wiki page?

(I won't have time to do this for a while but I think having it recorded sooner rather than later would be good)

~m