Re: T-shirt logo design tool

Máirí­n Duffy wrote:
Hey Charlie,

Charlie Brej wrote:
Yeah, I accidentally reduced all fonts by 1 which effects the small fonts the most. (now fixed)
I also just one of just the fedora logo
http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/try4.png /
http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/try4.svg

Do you have the xpm files you used to make this version using the Fedora logo instead of the FUDcon logo?

~m

Here are some I created from the logo svg:
http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/fedlogo_xpms.tar.gz
They should be readable with viewers now.

To create your own, use gimp to make a indexed (less than 256 colours), 1600x1600, xpm and then manually (with a text editor) change the second line from:
static char * something_xpm[] = {
to:
static char * input_xpm[] = {

Also make sure the upper left most pixel is the colour which you do not wish to be filled with words. That's the way it works out what is foreground and what is background.

To set the text colour on the svg I just sedded the colour into the files before catting them together. I'll make a new script in a mo.