Re: Fedora-art-list Digest, Vol 33, Issue 18

dustin wrote:
Hi,

I propose that for the splash screen for fedora 11 we make a collage of
all the splash screens from FC1-FC10.
There were some unfinished initiatives to do something like this during
the F10 cycle (Mola had a wonderful work in progress image) and it make
a lot of sense, since 10 is a round name, a kind of anniversary. Why 11
is special so it would deserve that?
Just because fedora has been around for 10 rounds so why not make fedora 11 something special to show the supporters and non-supporters alike that fedora has stood the test of time and give them something special?

Make yourself a proposal (an image) and let's have a look at it.

P.S. Fedora is about doing something different isn't it? so why not move the anniversary number over to a odd number?

No, the main attribute of Fedora isn't "different", we try to promote the message "freedom - friends - features - first".