Re: T-shirt logo design tool

Máirí­n Duffy wrote:
One thing that might be cool too is each of the four bubbles of the fudcon logo is associated with one of the four f's.... so all the tags that relate to freedom could go in one particular fudcon logo bubble... or we could just use the Fedora logo. Either way :)

I've updated the package on the site so it fixes a couple things[1].

To make different parts of the logo have different words, you need to turn the riginal input image into 4 with a separate image for each leaf/bubble thing (just flood fill the others bubbles with the background colour and revert).

For each image save the image as "input.xpm". Edit the Makefile to contain the new words and run make (you must remake). Copy the test.svg somewhere safe and repeat for the next leaf.

Then once you have the svg files for all four leaves, just concat their body sections to make a new uberfile.

[1] http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/wordlogo.tar.gz