Re: Fedora 10 release banner - text to path conversion

Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
Nicu Buculei wrote:
Offtopic: no isn't Inkscape's work to complain, your word processor don't complain for a missing font, your PDF viewer don't complain, your web browser don't complain and so on. The applications try to find a matching font available.

I know and you are right but a long time ago corel complaints about it.
It's OK for word processor/PDF viewer to match available font and show
at least something you can read. For gfx it's not what I want, I need exact look. But you know, I'm not artist, so it's my own lama opinion :)

This has potential for an interesting debate upstream at Inkscape. I know I had to tell a lot of people so far about yum installing mgopen-fonts, so such a feature would have saved some work.

Ok, thanks! I realized it before and I think better is to switch 1st and 3rd screenshots - the 1st one is more important than login screen.
Now the whole panel is visible and same for that upper right "handle".

http://rezza.hofyland.cz/fedora/artwork/banners/fedora10-0day-banner-kde.png

I thin this is it.