Re: Fedora 10 release banner

Hey Jayme!

Jayme Ayres wrote:
Sorry but I attach the file in the message
Based on the ideas of Mo did a background imitating Brushed steel.

http://jaymeayres.com/arquivos/fedora/f10/fedora10-0day-banner_jayme_flames.png

This looks good! (and way more like metal :) )

The only critique I have besides it looking awesome, is I think the Fedora logo is a bit large in proportion to the rest. (It feels like it doesn't have much breathing space between it and the screenshots)

Maybe try making the logo smaller, or just using the logomark without the 'fedora' text?

~m