Fedora 10 preview release shines like a star

Hi,

http://arstechnica.com/journals/linux.ars/2008/11/06/fedora-10-preview-release-shines-like-a-star

"I tested the preview release in VirtualBox using the GNOME Live CD installer. I was particularly impressed with the high quality of the new desktop wallpaper image, which comes from the Solar artwork theme. The whole user experience felt amazingly polished. Fedora 10 is really shaping up nicely and feels like its going to be a very strong update"

Rahul