Re: Fedora F's buttons

Clint Savage wrote:
Thanks, I wasn't sure if they would be good enough.  The dashed line
is basically to indicate the edge of the button, but I can take it
off.

Oh right, okay!

Do you know how to scribus-ify these into print-ready,
color-safe PDF artwork?

I do.  I have done that before many times.  I'll look into doing that
on sunday.  I assume you are referring to the fact that I need to make
the images CMYK and making them pdfs so printers won't complain.  I'm
capable of doing that :)

Oh okay cool. You're probably using mrdocs' svn build for Fedora then right? (My head would have gone thru the monitor glass long ago if I was stuck with 1.3.4) If not, you should give it a try, it makes life so much easier!

~m