Re: Fedora Remix mark

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008, Jesse Keating wrote:

On Thu, 2008-10-09 at 15:54 +0000, Paul W. Frields wrote:
This is the page where I collected your contributions to a design.  The
time's come for me to refer the design candidates to the Board for
approval.

Yay art opinions!

So, I strongly dislike what is done to the R of Remix in "13".  Maybe my
eyes suck, but it just looks like something went wrong when drawing the
R.

Overall I think I prefer the rounded 9, although I can't tell much
difference between it and all the choices from Jay and Nicu, except for
the (mis)spelling of "remix", and well, COLORS!

I'd prefer something like 9, with remix spelled correctly, and as many
color options as possible.

I don't suppose we could just defer to the Fedora Art team to make a decision, since we have set them up to be the authoritative voice on precisely these kinds of matters?

I'd rather see Mo/Nicu/et al making the call than Jesse. Not that I don't love Jesse. ;)

--g