Re: [Echo] New image-missing icon set

Martin Sourada wrote:

I just also though about adding some gradient
definitions to the templates - so that we would use gradients easily and
consistently (the most used ones like gray, white, blue, green,
metallic, orange, brown, yellow). What do you think of it?

The gradients are definitely useful, so one do not have to create the definitions each time (and end with a slightly different one each time).

But I think you can go also with a "visual swatch", like a SVG version of https://fedorahosted.org/echo-icon-theme/attachment/wiki/Guidelines/echo-palette.png but with gradients instead of solid colors: drag and drop this SVG into your drawing, delete it (the definitions are imported), use the gradients and then vacuum defs.