Re: R: Re: Round 3 theme and fedora-fr community

David Nielsen wrote:
...it surprises you that an iconic image of a katana which he already admitted to using as inspiration contains a katana of a similar design.. when katanas are pretty much the same, I mean it looks exactly like the replica my friend has hanging on his wall as well, will you accuse him of stealing that as well?

Um, did you watch the ogv Nicu posted?

~m