Re: R: Re: R: Re: Round 3 theme and fedora-fr community

Klaatu wrote:
I am not clear, is this to be the final katana or is it still being swapped out with a newly photographed one? I recall there being an issue with licensing, and thought we would be seeing a different sword...but maybe I missed the thread in which all of this was solved.

Honestly, I have some doubts about hat: sstorari *claimed* he remade the image using his own (Free) photo as a base and he posted the reference photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sstorari/2826852493/ While it looks pretty much like a katana (just like the photos used previously), the sword in the photo is not at the same angle as the sword in the wallpaper (so the hilt looks different), which make me have some doubts. But I am known to be paranoid.