Re: FedoraQA Art Request

María Leandro wrote:

I was reading the Artwork Design Service and some ideas came up on the FedoraQA open request. I was talking a little with jlaska at the IRC channel and this are two propositions. (draws).

Hope some like it :D

http://tatica.org/tux/FedoraQA.png

http://tatica.org/tux/FedoraQA2.png

Here the requester has the final word, but I like better the first one. Maybe with the graphic (magnifier and window) a little to the left. And with the window title bar bright blue, as in default Nodoka, so it looks like Fedora.