Neon update.

I've been recently working on the graphics and trying to gather up all of the needed items. So far, I have all that I have available posted on the official proposal page[1]. I know that I have SysLinux Splash + GRUB left to do. Anything else? I'd really like to see these get even more refined and detailed, if Neon gets selected. If not selected, then kudos to the theme that did work. I'm already happy with Neon and that I pushed it this far. I feel proud about myself.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/Neon

--
~Michael
http://michaelbox.net