Re: Fedora 10 Art Schedule

John Poelstra wrote:

For the Fedora 10 release I re-worked the underlying TaskJuggler file to optimize reporting and the ability to allocate resources in the future. As a result I've lost some of the dependencies that were built in and am having a hard time reconnecting them. Also as I look at some of the tasks I'm wondering if they still apply or not.

I'd love your help reviewing the schedule here: http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-10/f-10-art-tasks.html

I think you can drop "gnome screensaver lock dialog" or at least move it at he bottom, next to the gnome splash screen, as those graphics may not be created at all (they are not used by default and without an obvious way to display them).

"bootup/loading graphics (plymouth?)" is blocked by lack of documentation about Plymouth.

"Package Artwork for Beta ???" won't make it, we won't have Round 3 (so a final theme selected) in due time for Beta freeze.

We should add somewhere (not sure where, when and how) a decision window about the default icon theme: we have to decide if we go with Echo or stay with Mist. See this: https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2008-August/msg00328.html