Re: New desktop sound theme.

How big are the files? I have a place i can place them, also a server to which i can give you temporary access.  Let me know how big they are and if nothing else i will email you offlist the information you need to post.

-klaatu

2008/8/31 Luya Tshimbalanga <luya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Chris Norman a écrit :
>>         2. Whom do I send the updated sound theme to for confirmation?
>>
>> i don't know but i can't wait to hear it.  do you have it posted
>> somewhere?
>>

> No, I have no where to host it, if anyone has any ideas? ...
> Cheers.

Have you considered to get Fedora account?

Luya

---
uzu linukso. subtenu libera programaro.
kotizu al http://www.thebadapples.info/ogg.xml