Re: F10 theme: Spectrum

Mike Langlie wrote:
Darn, the site chokes when I try uploading the GIMP file or a compressed version. If anyone would like it email me and I'll try sending it (about 45MB compressed).

Can you upload it to your Fedora people account and then drop the link on your proposal page?

Also, can you fill out the proposal page a bit more? The requirements for these are written up here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes#How_to_Play

The concept writeup should be about a paragraph and should explain the idea/meaning behind your theme and how it relates to Fedora's principles/ideals/etc.

~m