Re: F10 theme: Spectrum

Oh my god. This is the best theme yet! I hope to see it in Fedora 10. I also hope that the other versions of the theme will be this good. Whenever the voting or something like that begins be assured that you got my vote.

On first hand the flower looked a bit too windowsy, but then again it isn't that much. Simply loving it!