[Echo] system-software-{install,update} sketches

Sorry for breaking the threads but I felt like joining the two threads
about system-software-install and system-software-update icons together.
I prepared some new sketches, as mentioned in my blog post about it [1].
I attach all the sketches created so far and hope to finally decide
which way to go, so that I can make it properly and add other sizes :-)

I think, we could go with system-software-update48a for
system-software-install (the name is different, because it was
originally meant for the update one) and with system-software-update48d
for system-software-install.

What do you think?

Martin

PS: Mark, please refrain from commenting on the brown colour used in the
sketches. It will be improved in the future (though probably not near
future - it is not a high priority task, compared to what still lays
before us, and keeping the boxes colour consistent makes more sense than
having one box with one colour and another with different).