Re: [echo] system-software-installer draft

On Wed, 2008-07-02 at 21:09 +0200, Mark wrote:
> And yes, i can try to improve it but why should i when the color in
> general for wood/cardboard is looking like a shit color.
> First the color palette to use needs to change before i can give it a try.

Just for the sake of argument. I quickly changed the colours to look
more real, but still be within the boundaries of the guidelines. You are
encouraged to not use the exact colours from guidelines if needed, but
you must not stray too far, if you would it wouldn't be echo any more.
Compare the original (system-software-update48a) to the result
(system-software-install48a), I attach both.

Martin