Re: Name status

Paul W. Frields wrote:
Legal rejected all the codenames for the Fedora 10 release, other than
"Red Hat Linux," that we sent in the top ten short list on which the
Board voted.  So we're down to the next ten, and they may make it
difficult for Artwork to craft a theme around.  I should have word back
on these names much more quickly than the last ones.  The new candidate
names are:

 Diablo
 Kingfisher
 Ultraviolet
 Spectre
 Xenomorph
 Nile
 Cambridge
 Titanium
 Platinum
 Terror
 Topaz
[...]
Having said all that, what are the Artwork team members' feelings about
this?

I don't think those proposed names are bad at all (I even like the selection better than we had for F9). Let's see what remains from them after passing legal.

Diablo, the lord of terror and his hordes of spectres and other xenomorphic minions was defeated by the Kingfisher hero, with his magic sword: a titanium blade radiating ultraviolet light and a platinum and topaz hilt, in the epic battle fought from the Nile river to the plains of Cambridge.