Re: [echo] Identity search

Martin Sourada wrote:
To make the process easier, I create a svg with these possible typeface
so we can proceed by
eliminations. Sometime, initial reaction might not be the best.

The top-right one look pretty, but would probably work not very well
with the icon, from the others I'd probably chose:
 * left column
  - second, third, last (from top), with the last one probably the best

Reasons - I prefer bold ones as it makes more "solid" impression, and I
don't like very much "condensed" typefaces (big height, small width of
letters).

How about using MgOpen Modata, be it normal or bold? The advantage is that it would somewhat fit the Fedora wordmark (MgOpen Modata is used as a complementary font to the Fedora logotype [1])

[1] - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines#Complementary_Font

PNG image

image/svg