Re: Names for F10

Paul W. Frields wrote:
The Board is getting its votes in for F10 names -- to shorten the long
list to something we will send to Legal.  However, we're still waiting
for a few folks to follow through.  I expect all the votes to be in by
Wednesday evening (UTC).  Please let me know if that is going to be too
big an impact on the Artwork schedule!

Well, we have not defined yet the deadlines in our schedule [1], so I guess we can define them is such a way to take this time into consideration.
And 3 weeks will put us around the F10 Alpha, which is not bad.

[1] - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes