Re: [Fwd: Re: Announcing the "fedoraLife" Concept!]

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Máirín Duffy wrote:

RazGriz wrote:

Fedora art-studio : I made an wall paper to start my engines, can i show it 4 you? If yes, where i can do this?

As we don't have for the moment a gallery, the best way is to post your wallpaper anywhere on the web (your fedorapeople account is OK, but also Flickr, deviantArt, etc. are valid choices)

Sure, fedora-art-list@xxxxxxxxxx is a good place. I don't know if we are
going to be theming the art studio any differently than main Fedora at
this point though. The biggest concern right now is to get an ISO built.

I also think building a first version of the ISO should be the first priority. We can add packages later, we can talk about themes later.

Something I talked to Mo about last night, and will be attempting in the near future. I am having some growing interest in really stepping up for this spin and getting it going.

--
~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)