Re: Bear with me -- medium\long term project

Frank Murphy wrote:
Does this pass ok, for use in a fedora b\g

http://www.1001fonts.com/font_details.html?font_id=2887

it appears to be public domain

License-wise is seems to be OK, even the font metadata says "public domain dedication"

However, there a number of reasons (I swear we have a page in the wiki about this, I am just unable to find it right now) why text in a desktop wallpaper is not a good idea (mainly because we are an international distro targeting people from a lot of cultures, speaking a lot of different languages and that text is not translatable).

If someone has horses nearby and can take sonme good snaps, would
apprectiate it. Front, flanks, rear, cklose up head, for rotoscoping.

Colour of horse totally irreverant