Re: Hello; my introduction

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Hi Brian and Carl,

Welcome! You may have noticed we have a requirement that you must fulfill
before we can approve your request to join the Fedora art group in the
Fedora account system:

"Complete a small design task such as one at the design service queue or
email the fedora-art-list mailing list to be assigned a task." [1]

You will find a few open requests at the design service queue that you
could use to fulfill this requirement:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService

You can claim the one you'd like to work on on the wiki directly.
Alternatively, you can also design some mockups for the Fedora 10
artwork themes that have been proposed:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have questions or need help. We
look forward to working with you and seeing your progress!

Or maybe an Echo icon: https://fedorahosted.org/echo-icon-theme/wiki/IconThemeStatus

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork#First_Steps

Note: those introductions are follow-ups to my introductory emails send to FAS account requesters.