Re: 2 years+

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:
� wrote:
This mailing list is now just a little over two years old. I think we've come pretty far, don't you?

Already ? And I hear so many good things about Community Driven Processes which use Fedora Art Project as an example.

It may look like the two years passed so fast... maybe because the start was somewhat hesitant, it took us about a year to be accepted as a player but after that I think (without false modesty) we did a job that's not bad (from Nodoka to desktop graphics, web presence and printed materials).

Now probably its the time to get into full maturity. New members are coming constantly, the old ones grew in experience, we accumulated the needed experience in a lot of areas, so probably we can take on more ambitious goals, like Echo, the possible new default icon theme.

Of course we have areas where we have not managed to match our expectations, like the collaborative area (gallery, aggregation, whatever) where we can easily share and promote our work.