Re: to Fedora 9 Wallpaper

Stojan Dimitrovski wrote:
Hello,

Hi,

I just finished this. It's meant to be a thanks for everyone on the
community for working hard to bring Fedora 9 to life.

I know that this email may sound very, extremely weird and useless, but
I really had to do this. I just felt like I had to.

http://act1v8.deviantart.com/art/to-Fedora-9-85585606

That's not bad.

Thanks.

P.S. Don't flame me, just tell me not to do this anymore and if you wish
delete the message from the list. (Just in case)

By the contrary, please do this (you and everyone else) more often.