Re: Fedora 9 Release Party Poster and Fliers

Grady Laksmono wrote:
Hi Samuele,
That's really nice! What is that blue thing on the top of the sulphur?

That is supposed to be blue fire, it was one concept we pushed during the theme development (we thought it looks cool and is a tie-in with the Fedora blue identity) but it was abandoned recently.