Hello World

Dears *,

I'm Samuele an Art Director from Italy and I'm happy to join Artwork mailing list. :D

A couple of weeks ago, I joined a Linux and Open Source company and I discovered a new interesting world.

I'm really excited about this way of sharin' ideas and projects, so I would like to join Fedora Artwork to help with my skills and also improve my knowledge of this world (gettin' some help on Inkscape and GIMP after years of Adobe stuff).

Have a look at my work on "Fedora-USB-Pen Totem" realized with help of Francesco Crippa and Luca Foppiano (Fedora Ambassadors) at:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/LiveUsbCreator

and let me know ur comments and improvement, and soon I'll start refactoring for Fedora 9 theme.

I hope to join Artwork team ASAP. ;)

Ciao
Samuele