Re: [Waves] revised f9 wallpaper

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
Máirín Duffy a écrit :
The source files (these will be changing as I play around):

- http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/f9wallpaper/0008.svg  - this is
the main background without sparkles; this one you will not be able to
work with unless you go into view >outlines mode.

- http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/f9wallpaper/sparkles-6.svg - this
is the bitmap output of the 0008.svg file on one layer with vector
sparkles, etc on top.

I have completed the initial set without sparkles background. The goal
is to get some feedback
and modifications are welcome.

http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/waves

The sparkles are suitable for the sunset and night background.
Unfortunately, importing the sparkles background resulted a broken link
when exporting the svg to png.

Yeh, I didn't embed the bitmap because I knew it was made with a stale render. If you open up the 0008.svg and re-render it and import that as the background it will work.

~m