Re: New contributor

aigbe austin wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hi,

I am a new member of the fedora artwork group. I would
like to contribute immersely to Fedora and promote it
in my country Nigeria.

Cool.

I just started using Linux (Ubuntu) some weeks ago and
I'm finding it really interesting.

Ubuntu... but how about using Fedora?

MY ART/DESIGN EXPERIENCE
All of my artworks have been on Windows. But, like I
said, I am really interested in Linux.

Inkscape        (level: good)
Adobe photoshop (   "    good)
Sketch Pro      (    "   good)

Have you any links to show?

TASK
pls I would like to be assigned a task so that I can
quickly start off as a Fedora artwork contributor.

Look here to see if you find something interesting:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService