Re: revised f9 wallpaper

Máirín Duffy escribió:
Máirín Duffy wrote:
That would be awesome! Give me maybe 45 minutes to clean it up and I'll send it here. One thing though, when working with this file you've gotta put it in outline mode otherwise the blurs will slow your machine to a halt. Also, I've been rendering the bitmaps on the command line, eg:

inkscape --without-gui --export-png=0003b.png 0003.svg

Um, okay so that took way more than 45 minutes... sorry!!!! but I've been playing with it a lot and think it's getting better. I added some bubbles & sparkles and mucked with the ripples such that they match the rest of the artwork a little better and look a little bit more natural. Here's the mock so far:

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/f9wallpaper/sparkles-6_test.png

The source files (these will be changing as I play around):

- http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/f9wallpaper/0008.svg - this is the main background without sparkles; this one you will not be able to work with unless you go into view >outlines mode.

- http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/f9wallpaper/sparkles-6.svg - this is the bitmap output of the 0008.svg file on one layer with vector sparkles, etc on top.

~m
Wow! These look *REALLY* nice with the added stars and "sparkling".