Re: Fedora 10 theme ideas

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Martin Sourada wrote:

Me too, but the pictures posted before by Mo and others inspired me to
the idea of using gears as the main theme. Originally I thought it would
look interesting if we did something like ink-painted gears on papyrus
(or old looking paper), something that might look ancient but
time-resisting. However, quick search on flickr showed some other
interesting concepts:

I played a bit with gears. Attached are two completely different implementations (there is still *a lot* of room remaining for further polishing) of the gear concept (loseless versions, sources available at http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/splash/).

Nice but please drop the text. I am adding a new rule to the artwork page about this.

Rahul