Re: newcomer intro

Klaatu and Gort wrote:
Hello Fedora Art team.  I'd like to introduce myself so that I can
start getting involved with the Fedora artwork.

Hi Klaatu and welcome!

My name's Klaatu, and I'm a video editor and graphic designer by
trade, a Linux geek by hobby.  Once fooled into paying real money to
get a Photoshop certification, I'm now an avid user and fan/promoter
of the GIMP...and slowly coming to terms with Inkscape...
I'm eager to take on some stuff that needs to get done in the Fedora
art world, and I'm excited to get Fedora 9 KDE out of alpha and onto
people's computers!! (but most especially mine)

We have a list of open tasks, see if you are interested in something there: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService

Also, as you are interested in KDE, you may want to try your hand at creating a KDE splash screen for the Suplhur theme:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/Waves/Round3Final