Re: Anyone working on Waves GDM/KDM theme?

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Is anyone working on a display manager theme for Waves yet? For F7 and F8, we (KDE SIG) have ported the GDM themes to KDM, but I don't see any GDM theme on the F9 final artwork page yet.

To anyone working on this: be warned that both GDM and KDM changed significantly between F8 and F9, so please don't design against the F8 versions.

Atleast for GDM, there is no requirement for any separate theme under the new design IIUC.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-desktop-list/2008-February/msg00042.html

KDE SIG probably would have to do its own thing.

Rahul