Re: art team status

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008, Máirín Duffy wrote:
1) F9 default theme

The final deadline was last Thursday and it seems Waves is closer to the requirements than Shoowa, so it seems fair to give Waves the nod. Is this okay? We definitely have some gaps to fill; I think the two major ones right now is the anaconda banner and the GNOME and KDE splashes. Ian has been doing some great work with the various time-of-day wallpapers; a little more tweaking and they'll be ready for the release candidate.
:)

When the release candidate comes out, we should make an effort to get feedback about it to make any final needed tweaks for the final release.
Sounds good.

2) Granting art group access in the account system

It seems we all agree that the proposed requirements for gaining art group access in the account system are fair, so what I'd like to do is rewrite the joining the fedora art team section of our main wiki page, and then start going through the current art group members list, contacting folks, and deleting the accounts of those who don't respond within let's say two weeks and those who indicate they are no longer interested in contributing to the team. If you'd like to help with this let me know!
I'd like to help with whatever needs done.

4) F9 Beta Banner

We'll need this by tomorrow. I'm thinking of maybe just grabbing the alpha banner, replacing alpha with beta, and coloring the background more blue. If anyone else wants to take this item and be a bit more creative with it, please feel free though!
Sounds good.

-- ian