What I can do in F arts?

I am Hiran Venugopalan. hiraneffects.blogspot.com
As per the suggestion of Duffy (mizmo) whom I met at foss.in/07 who told me to mail to the list telling about me and my interest. Its my first trail to write about myself, hence slightly exaggerated.
I am a GNU user for past 5 years. Loves cryptography, calligraphy, designing, GUI layout designing, Python, Inkscape and GIMP. I am an engineering student from India. In FOSS i am being there as a core developer of Swathanthra Malayalam Computing, the Malayalam Computing team [smc.org.in]. I participated GSoC/2007 for a designing Unicode font in Malayalam. Also I have done some more fonts and worked for patching Lohit, Samyak Malayalam fonts  (default Malayalam fonts in Fedora). My plan to contribute in Fedora is as a font designer, GUI layout designer (for tools and website), and artist (though i am not).
My fonts : Dyuthi [malayalam and Latin glyphs Link : http://hiran.v.googlepages.com/Dyuthi3.ttf ] Perizia [asymmetric Latin glyphs : http://hiran.v.googlepages.com/Perizia.ttf ] and now on working of Lithu [Handwriting of my classmate 'lithu', Screenshot : http://hiran.v.googlepages.com/screennfont.png ] and two more malayalam fonts. All fonts under GNU GPL v3+ font exception. And had did some screens, designs, logos, gdm etc

So what all I can do for F arts? Also do comment on my fonts.
I have signed CLA. My PGP key is available at http://hiran.v.googlepages.com/HiranVenugopalan.asc

hiraneffects.blogspot.com | 91.9846951870 |
IRC Nick/ Freenode :HFactor [ c u @ #smc-project | #sugar | #python]