Re: Waves RHGB design

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Hi folks,

See attached, what do you think? It borrows heavily from the basic f8 layout.

I like it but I think it would be better with the logo surrounded by sulfur crystals you used in the Firstboot design.

One thing I thought might be cool is if we did a custom gtkrc just for rhgb so that the progress bar here would be the same color yellow as the sulphur?

It would be interesting even more if we put some yellow crystals in the picture above. But I am not sure if it is worth the effort to add gtkrc only for this screen.