Re: Newbie Intro

Frank Murphy wrote:
Hi,

Hi Frank,

Apologies for any bandwidth concerns.

No problem

New to list,
haven't don't the other secure bits yet, ssh.
have an unsigned gpg key as of yesterday.

Welcome!

Haven't an art degree, just ncva level 2 (Ireland), in art (animation)

Then you have better degrees than me :D The most important is what one can do, so don't worry.

Newish to linux, love fedora (would love an art spin)
like the artwork I've seen so far.

I understand you know we have somewhere in a far to-do list the Art Studio spin.

My still to be worked on site is here:
http://www.frankly3d.com

Those images are made with Blender or are you using another 3D modeling application?

Hopefully I will be up to speed,
with linux art by the time maybe F10-11 comes about.

Right now we approach the final stage of F9 theming, will have to polish some desktop graphics, create some website graphics and some print materials. There is also the continual icon development stuff, GTK+ stuff and a lot of smaller tasks [1], fell free to get your feet wet with any of those.

[1] - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService