Re: Promo Banners

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
Hey all,

I just saw Mo's post and then followed the link to the new promo
banners page on the wiki and I have to say it's awesome! My apologies
for the now rather dubious looking fwn banner that I'd put together -
thinking it could do with a rework :S

Anyway, just wanted to say, as always, your work is rocking! Will some
of these banners be getting put into the rotation on fp.o? I hope so,
especially things like Fedora Hosted!

Yep :) The Fedora Hosted official announcement date I'm not sure is set but when it gets announced we should put the hosted banner into rotation. The interview one is there for any interviews as they come out so they can be put into rotation as well. :)

~m