Re: eeedora artwork

Valent Turkovic wrote:
I got hold of a fabulous device called Asus eeePC. By default it runs Xandros but there is a fedora based distro called eeedora.
I'm about to install it and play with it.

Can you please look at it and while making wallpapers for Fedora 9 also make versions for eeedora. It has resolution of 800x480.

I had a quick look at our current wallpapers, they are 1920x1200, which will rescale proportionally to 800x500, stretching them to 800x480 is not that bad as is neither hard to crop 20 pixels.

I have a couple of questions for you:
- Eeedora has the software needed for animated backgrounds? does his maintainer want to use animated backgrounds? So, is needed only a static PNG or the entire xml with various PNGs (supposing we wwill have an animated background in F9); - does this oddly sized wallpaper need to be available in Fedora proper or only in Eeedora? (it may be useful everywhere, as this ear are expected such devices with the same screen size from a lot of manufacturers)