Re: Subtle style

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
I absolutely hate only one:
the face browser login.

Yeah, their face browser mockup login is ugly ^^ .

But that is the least relevant, the new gdm (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/NewGdm) change the way that screen is themed, only the background is customizable.

I don't wanted to show that's better. It's just inspiration for you to create (another) great theme for upcoming release.

We are now in Round 3, where we are supposed to finish the proposals from Round 2, new ideas are to be submitted in Round 1

SUSE is easily recognizeable because of this gecko. We do not have such thing :( .

We do not have such a thing for one of the following reasons:
- we, as a team, were not able to come with something good enough: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/Mascot
- the larger community didn't identify this as an useful feature
- the timing for that initiative was not good